After that...what? Almost a year-long hiatus? We're finally back! Sort of... Hopefully, this company will be revived next year, our first year of high school, our ... FRESHMEAT YEAR!
...Er, I mean, freshman. Yeah. You get it.
Anyway, hopefully it'll be revived as a club, and if not, then we can still revive it, you know. ^^
I finally updated and added some new stuff to our site. You know our "buttons" page, right? Well, I added a code box so that you wouldn't need to search for how to link a picture! ^^ And also, I added a "Testimonials" (like that customer feedback kinda stuff) and a "FAQ" page.
Additionally, I edited some stuff and added some posts in our forums. So...yeah. I also changed the layout!!! Because our old one, to me, seemed to be so weird...(except for the backround). If Abby or Tabby have problems with it, then I'll change it back. ^^
http://origamiinc.webs.com/
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment